Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Add "About Me" and a daily post

Just now, I laid out this blog, added an “About Me” page, and arranged the elements. I chose the Archive Frequency as Daily, and qualified everyone, including Anonymous Users, to add comments.

In case the change in future and forget the original, I'd better to add "About me" here over again:

Welcome to JustinUSA! During my college time, I loved philosophy with a fever, and learned German for two years. I really wanted to go to Heidelberg University at the time. But lately, after working for almost five years, I’m changing my objective, which nowadays is to study business in New York. Now I’m working at an MBA Education Center, located in
 Wuxi, a city very close to Shanghai. In addition to teaching English here, I also take charge of an MBA journal as a chief editor. Everyday, I jot down my goals on a blank sheet of paper, and carry it everywhere. The paper I carried read: “My objective is to pursue a Ph.D. in Stony Brook, and I’ll accomplish this by December 4, 2011. My one-year goal is to score 8.5 in IELTS on 25/04/2009. My five-year goal is to publish a book written in English. I’m willing to give up German and French." Feel free to leave a comment or contact me via email: ebuyesell at Gmail dot com :)

The photo I updated on “About Me” page was snapped in December 2005, the first year I got here. The girl I cuddled, as my gf at the time, is my wife now. We got married on Oct 18 this year, and had a wedding party in Chinese style.

The ceremony was recorded in my diary like this:

The wedding ceremony was held at the Kowloon Gulf Resort, and almost all the guests were waiting at the hall when we finally got there. We didn’t need to greet them anymore, and went upstairs directly. After a short while, we returned downstairs when the MC started speaking. We walked a red carpet, and the music started. She wore a beautiful white dress, without the glasses. All the people were staring us. There’re some 200 people watching the ceremony, and I smiled to the audience when we’re walking on the stage.
  
Our witness spoke first, my father-in-law next, and my aunt last. The following was giving three bows, first to our parents, second to the guests, and third to each other. Then we interchanged our rings, drank with arm-crossed, and poured the champagne in the glasses tower from the top one.

Finally, the ceremony finished with the great nosh-up.


Over the past 15 years, I kept a diary every day. I’m going to add a daily post here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment