Sunday, December 14, 2008

Going to MIT from Fudan?

Though almost nobody knows my blog, I still have the obligation to add a post everyday. Yesterday I had no chance to surf internet, and now I’m going to make an entry for it.

I went to Changzhou, a city located between Wuxi and Nanjing, yesterday morning. There’s a party the MBA center hosting for the students, and I took some photos which I’ll update tomorrow.

The main point I want to jot down here is the information from the talk with a student. She was going to the international MBA center of Fudan University, which would only cost her 130,000 rmb ($19,010) for two years, one year in Fudan, and another in MIT. She told me that she could get double degrees of MBA, both Fudan and MIT. I never dreamed of going to MIT to study MBA, since it would cost me $137,000 according to its official website. It sounds too good to be true, and I'd been thinking that it's time to consider another way to study in the United States, even the Americans should come here to take this kind of IMBA program. I'll seek more info about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment