Monday, December 15, 2008

I got the truth finally

'Cause I could not find any practical intro from the internet about Going to MIT from Fudan IMBA in detail, I asked the IMBA office through the phone, and got some info much clearer than their official website. The girl, who was going to MIT, I talked to on Saturday night, seemed to be cheated, since going to MIT is much more expensive than she'd known.

It’s much less attractive to me now, although the collaboration between Fudan and MIT is true. If you want to pay 130,000 rmb ($19,010), you gotta stay in China for two-year long, and get a singe MBA degree from Fudan, and just a certificate, not degree, from MIT. I don’t care the certificate or degree, what I need is learning, learning and leraning. If you want to go to MIT, you have to pay much more than that.

The exchange program? Only excellent academic performers are given the opportunity to study in overseas business schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment